Due to a positive growth, we are URGENTLY seeking an experienced Sales Administrator for our client based in the Smethwick area. The company manufacture and supply a wide range of safety workwear and PPE. With over 25 years’ experience to date the company pride itself in providing an excellent service and have a proven track record with large multinational distributors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To receive and process in an efficient manner all customer orders/ enquiries.
- To input all orders received either by E-mail, Telephone, Fax and then release customer orders via their in-house computer system.
- Responsible for maintaining backorder levels and monitoring timely dispatch, this will include account maintenance.
- Adhering to customer’s requirements and enquiries both verbally and written.
- To ensure records of all customer quotes are logged with the appropriate person.
- To handle major customer accounts allocated and maintain all records as required.
- To be fully conversant with quality assurance procedures for your department.
- To maintain a good level of product knowledge in order to converse with customers in a professional manner.
- To Advise External Business Managers of any Customer Quotes/ Enquiries related to their customer.
- To keep Internal Sales Manager advised of any problems that have been reported by customers.
- To participate in all company stock takes.
- Undertake to completion designated administration tasks as advised by the Internal Sales Manager.
- Promote stock items by advising customer of alternative products available in stock to those originally requested.
- To converse with designated accounts on items in which the company wish to promote.
- To answer all incoming calls professionally and in a timely manner.
- Using various communicating techniques to obtain additional sales from clients.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties that may be required by the company.
- Maintain a professional and ethical working practise at all times.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent Customer service and telephone manner
- The ability to multitask
- The ability to prioritise and be very organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good level of English both written and verbal
- A good level of Maths
Hours of work and Pay:
- Temporary to permanent position after 12 weeks
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00-17:00pm with 30 minutes for lunch
- £7.50ph during probationary period with a review thereafter
If you feel that you meet the above-mentioned criteria then apply for immediate interview.
- Posted by:
- Company: Rebecca Cooper
- City: Black Country
- Location: Smethwick, England, United Kingdom
- Job type: Temp to Perm
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
717 total views, 3 today
- Job expires in: Endless