We are currently seeking a Group Quality Manager on behalf of our client located in Kitts Green who are world leaders in the manufacturing of spline plug and ring gauges, for involute, serration and straight sided splines, also master gears spur and helical.
Their customers include major engineering companies, particularly within the Aerospace, Defence, Automotive and Petrochemical industries.
You will responsible for the quality requirements of all companies within the group. You will be working across 2 sites based in Kitts Green and Tysley. The role is to coordinate all work systems and processes to ensure that the highest standards of quality are met in all companies to exceed customer requirements while maintaining a safe working environment for all employees.
- Maintain current company accreditation to UKAS and ISO9001.
- Implement new procedures and processes to successfully change accreditation to the new ISO9001:2015 quality standard.
- Conduct internal reviews of all processes in line with the requirements of the company accreditations.
- Maintain and develop KPI’s for all critical requirements of Quality and to take required actions to continually improve all KPI’s.
- Maintain internal non-conformance report system and ensure all required actions are completed before closing reports.
- Lead root cause analysis reviews on nonconforming product to identify trends. Lead further investigations to identify actions to introduce preventative actions to prevent reoccurrence of nonconformity.
- Investigate all customer complaints, returns and warranty claims. Identify root cause and initiate any corrective and preventative actions required. Provide report to customer to close the issue.
- Prepare and give presentations to management and employees on KPI performance, trends, concerns and changes that effect the Quality of the product.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- At least 5 years relevant quality management experience.
- Experience in quality management systems and internal auditing.
- Previous experience of conducting accreditation audits.
- Ability to analyze problems, detect root cause and resolve issues.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be computer literate with good experience of using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Strong ability to influence and manage expectations.
- The ability to self-prioritize workload.
- UKAS accredited.
This is a full time role working 39 hours per week.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Hannah Hastings at Totally Recruitment Ltd – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted by:
- Company: Shane
- City: Birmingham - Solihull
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: 20,000 - 40,000
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
362 total views, 2 today
- Job expires in: Endless