- With our team’s combined 50+ years experience within the recruitment industry, we have established a clear business ethos when dealing with both clients looking for our support and applicants utilising our service to find their ideal Job.
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Light Assembly Operative to join a privately owned well established expanding British company on a temp to perm basis. My client has built an enviable reputation over the past 20 years working with some of the leading interiors. They design and manufactures luxury lighting with some of the leading interiors
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industry’s’ finest in a progressive design-led company’s with a fantastic opportunity for the ideal individual to grow and kick start their career.
As a Light Assembly Operative your will, be responsible for:
· The Assembly of lights and wiring from start to finish
· Quality checking products to the company’s quality standards
· Using standard operating procedures to assemble a range of electronic luxury light fittings / products in the assembly department
· The assembly process which will be quality control, pre-assembly, assembly flowlines & packaging of light fittings / products
· Using hand tools such as screwdrivers, wire cutters, crimping tools, pillar drills, circular saw and testing equipment
· Previous experence with LEAN manufacturing.
· Able read and follow basic assembly diagrams & standard operating procedures (SOP’s) .
· To follow other task/duties other than assembly given to you by the factory manager
· Follow the company H & S procedures and policy experience required
· 2 years previous experience in an assembly background
Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm
Friday 7.30am to 12.30pm
£17,000 to £18,500 dependent on experienceHow to Apply
To apply for this role, please call Sheryl Jarvis on 0121 508 5930.