Due to positive expansion of growth we are seeking a Group Quality Manager to join a well-established leading producer of thread gauges and bespoke gauging solutions with a large customer base across the world. You will be working across two sites based in Kitts Green and Tysley.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate all work systems and processes to ensure that the highest standards of Quality are met in all companies to exceed customer requirements while maintaining a safe working environment for all employees.
As a Group Quality Manager you will be responsa bile for the following:
- Maintain current company accreditation to UKAS, ISO9001, 17025
- Implement new procedures and processes to successfully change accreditation to the new ISO9001:2015 quality standard
- Conduct internal reviews of all processes in line with the requirements of the company accreditations
- Maintain and develop KPI’s for all critical requirements of Quality and take required actions to continually improve all KPI’s
- Maintain internal non-conformance report system and ensure all required actions are completed before closing reports
- Lead root cause analysis reviews on nonconforming product to identify trends. Lead further investigations to identify actions and introduce preventative actions for re occurrences
- Investigate all customer complaints, returns and warranty claims. Identify root cause and initiate any corrective and preventative actions required. Provide report to customer to close the issue
- Prepare and give presentations to management and employees on KPI performance, trends, concerns and changes that affect the Quality of the product
- Develop and maintain cost of poor quality tracking system in relation to customer returns and non-conformities
- Develop and maintain cost of poor quality tracking system in relation to customer returns and non-conformities.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- At least 5 years relevant quality management experience
- Experience in quality management systems and internal auditing
- Previous experience of conducting accreditation audits.
- Ability to analyse problems, detect root cause and resolve issues
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate with good experience of using
Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong ability to influence and manage expectations
- The ability to self-prioritize workload
Monday – Thursday 7:00am till 4:00pm
Fridays – 7:00am till 1pm
How to Apply
To apply for the Group Quality Manager role, please click apply and follow the application process. Alternatively, please send your CV and covering letter to Hannah at Totally Recruitment Ltd.
Please note: Only applications with the relevant experience will be contacted.
- Posted by:
- Company: Shane
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type:
- Salary: 20,000 - 40,000
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
869 total views, 7 today
- Job expires in: Endless