Totally Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for x2 permanent Fleet drivers for our busy client based within the Small Heath area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest claim’s management organisations in the Midlands.
You will need to have previous experience working within a similar role to be considered.
As a fleet driver your daily duties will include the following…
- Collecting and delivering cars within agreed timescales, ensuring the customer receives the best possible service on collection and delivery of their car.
- Complete forms to indicate damage on cars, specify accident related damage, highlight old damage, take photographs and gain a signature from the customer.
- Highlight any defects identified during loading and unloading of vehicles or if identified at the handover of the vehicle to the customer bring to the attentions of the senior fleet member.
- Attend MOT and council appointments.
- Ensure all jobs are referenced and filed on completion of job.
- Support team members in the allocation of work and in meeting targets.
- Liaise with the Customer Service Team Leader regarding the allocation of jobs.
- Carry out checks on courtesy cars and complete necessary paperwork.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 09.00am until 17.00pm
To be successful for the role all drivers must…
- Have experience in driving/recovery.
- Be customer focused and have great customer handling skills.
- Have a good knowledge of the UK.
- Hold a current and valid driving licence.
- Must be over the age of 25 for insurance purposes.
How to Apply
To apply for the role please email your CV with cover letter to Nicole Gardner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted by:
- Company: Shane
- City: Birmingham
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
2956 total views, 4 today
- Job expires in: Endless