Due to a positive expansion of growth, we are seeking a E-commerce Administrator on behalf of a multi-channel DIY and Electrical company based in Perry Bar.
As a E-commerce Administrator you will be supporting the market place and business development team. You will be required to liaise with internal departments such as: Marketing, Purchasing, Finance and Operations and work closely/report to the Marketplaces Manager.
- Research and identify new product opportunities for online marketplaces, presenting findings to the executive team
- Review competitors on a regular basis to understand best practices and opportunities
- Assist in fully merchandising new & existing products on marketplaces
- Resolving platform performance and marketing issues
- Manage own brand inventory, forecasting weekly and assisting the buying team with placing orders
- Respond to current and new supplier queries regarding product, prices and packaging
- Co-ordinate and manage new product sampling liaising with new and existing suppliers
- Manage all product, health & safety and factory inspections in the UK, China and EU
- Assist the Marketing department with new & existing product queries
- Manage pre-sale & post sales quality issues obtaining information from all relevant sources
- Liaise with freight companies and UK/EU warehouses
- Help plan and execute social media content management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram) and digital marketing strategy with the marketing team
Skills/ Experience required:
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Marketing discipline or equivalent. Fresh graduate and diploma will also be considered.
- Experience & Knowledge of e-Commerce marketplace platform is in advantage (e.g. Amazon, eBay…)
- Experience and knowledge of Ebay & Amazon software tools would be an advantage
- Data-driven and possess an analytical mindset
- Out-going personality
- Flexible and well organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Salary will be dependant on experience level.
How to Apply
To apply for the E-Commerce Administrator role, please click apply and follow the application process.
- Posted by:
- Company: Shane
- City: Perry Barr
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type:
- Salary: £18k - £22k
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
3292 total views, 2 today
- Job expires in: Endless