A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a leading multi-channel online retailer with a sustained focus on growth, based in Perry Barr,Birmingham.
You will benefit from working in a fun and friendly environment, our client makes sure their employees enjoy coming to work and there are many opportunities to develop and grow in different areas of the fast-moving company.
The purpose of this role is to provide a quality and friendly service to customers, with the aim of increasing customer retention, customer satisfaction, and receiving positive customer reviews.
Customer Service Advisor Job Responsibilities:
- Answering customer calls and responding to customer queries by telephone and email
- Assisting customers with a variety of queries including product information and returns
- Handling customer complaints where required
- Liaise with internal departments such as purchasing, warehouse, trade counter, and marketing
- Dealing with third parties such as : Couriers, suppliers and manufacturers on a daily basis to ensure customers are provided with the best possible service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Customer Service experience would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Working Hours & Salary Information:
This is a temporary – permanent position working 40 hours a week.
Monday – Friday 8.30am until 6pm with the ocasional Saturday shifts 11am untill 3pm
Salary: £8.25ph with a rise to £8.60 on the 1st of April.
How to Apply
To apply for the Customer Service Advisor role, please send your CV and covering letter to Hannah Hastings at Totally Recruitment Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 508 5930.
- Posted by:
- Company: Shane
- City: Birmingham - Perry Barr
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Less than 20,000
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
639 total views, 4 today
- Job expires in: Endless