- With our team’s combined 50+ years experience within the recruitment industry, we have established a clear business ethos when dealing with both clients looking for our support and applicants utilising our service to find their ideal Job.
Cable & Splicing Services Limited (CASS)
Are you either experienced within the telecommunications sector or seeking a new challenge with FULL TRAINING GIVEN!
Our Client ‘Cass’ are holding a Recruitment Open Day event in Garretts Green, Birmingham on Wednesday 8th August 2018 at our offices located at 4 Granby Avenue, Garratts Green, Birmingham B33 0SJ. Doors will open from 9.30am the first session will be held at 10am the open day will end at 3pm.
Cass have a major recruitment drive underway during the months of July, August & September due to a recent new telecom contract award across the South Midland’s.
With over 40 vacancies they are seeking candidates for the positions listed below:-
1. CASS seek new cable gangs – includes novices and existing experienced guys ( those with prior telecom skill) – room here for x15 new two man gangs with local work and full order book into 2021 onwards – contract self employed but FULL TRAINING GIVEN.
2. CASS seek new project support administrators in CASS Snitterfield HQ (and likely to be sited also in Erdington/Birchfield area at BT offices) – these are permanent administrative roles on salary basis – x3 new vacancies available.
3. CASS seek Fibre splicer/jointers – one and two man gangs with those who hold prior fibre splice experience – over x10 vacancies – this work may require travel out of region on occasion.
4. CASS seek Copper cablers who can joint copper. Copper cable and termination experience at the cabinet (Dslam:PCP) is needed – but full training given to cross train those with prior copper cable experience who may not yet have worked at cabinet level – these will also be 2x man gang working in all areas of UK, so must be prepared to travel.
All above roles are available NOW and CASS seek candidates for interview immediately. If you have a CV please bring it along with you.
How to Apply
No appointment is necessary if you have any questions please call 0121 558 5630 for further information.
243 total views, 1 today